IPENZ jobhunt Terms and Conditions of Use
1. As a condition of using any services supplied by IPENZ site users must comply with all relevant NZ laws including but not limited to the Human Rights Act 1993 (NZ), Bill of Rights Act 1990 (NZ), Fair Trading Act 1986 (NZ) and the Privacy Act 1993 (NZ)
2. IPENZ reserves the right to withdraw without notice to the Advertiser any advertisement that is deemed by IPENZ to be inappropriate.
3. IPENZ jobhunt users agree to indemnify IPENZ, its officers, employees and agents against all claims, actions, suits, liabilities, costs and expenses incurred on any account by IPENZ as a result of the listing or proposed listing of any advertisement by an advertiser on the IPENZ jobhunt site.
4. IPENZ cannot and does not guarantee or warrant to the IPENZ jobhunt users that files available for downloading through the Site or delivered via electronic mail through the IPENZ jobhunt will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties.
5. While IPENZ will undertake all reasonable measures to ensure the IPENZ jobhunt site is available and error free, no guarantee is given that the Jobhunt site will be available or 100% error free.
6. IPENZ accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors in advertisers, advertisements or jobseekers details. Responsibility for accuracy is placed on the suppliers of said information.
7. IPENZ jobhunt users agree not to use any information from the IPENZ jobhunt site to send unsolicited commercial email to candidates. Any communication with other users of the site must pertain to a specific listed matching vacancy only.
8. Site users agree to keep IPENZ, its officers, employees and agents fully indemnified against any actual or contingent costs, expenses, charges, damages or liabilities incurred in relation to any actions or claims brought by any person or entity against IPENZ as a result of an actual or alleged breach by you of any law, regulation, by-law, ordinance or code of conduct or such other actions or claims brought as a consequence of your advertisement appearing on the Site.
9. Site users acknowledge and agree that IPENZ and the IPENZ jobhunt site acts as a medium through which individuals seek employment opportunities and that candidates and jobs are not necessarily vetted. IPENZ disclaims all liability for any loss, costs, damages or loss of profits sustained as a consequence of any employment sourced through the IPENZ jobhunt site.
10. Advertisers may access and use the information stored on the candidate resume database solely for the purpose of identifying candidates whose work preferences for location, work type, industry and occupation match the clients' current job advertisements with IPENZ jobhunt. Advertisers must not use or forward a candidate's resume without their permission.